Our readers support us. This post may contain affiliate links. We earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More
It can be an exciting time for kids when they transition from paddock boots and garters to tall boots. Having a quality pair of tall boots can give your child the confidence they need in the show ring.
The best kids tall riding boots are comfortable, durable, and stylish. They are made from high-quality leather or synthetic leather that will keep feet safe while also providing flexibility.
Best Tall Horse Riding Boots for Kids
1. TuffRider Kid’s Starter Field Boots
These boots are made from high-quality synthetic leather that has the look and feel of real leather. They are water-resistant, making them a great option to wear rain or shine.
For excellent fit and comfort, they have a contoured ankle, back zipper, and an elastic gusset. They are practical enough for everyday wear while being stylish enough for showing.
For a traditional look, they have a Spanish top and fixed elastic laces. They come in both regular wide and narrow sizes for a secure fit.
Why We Recommend This Product:
- Made with synthetic leather that looks and feels real.
- Has a contoured ankle, back zipper, and an elastic gusset.
- Water-resistant and ideal for schooling and showing.
2. TuffRider Children’s Lexington Tall Country Boots
Whether for trail riding, schooling, or even cleaning stalls, these durable boots make a great option. Made with waterproof leather and lining, they are practical for all weather conditions.
The drawstring closure and elastic gusset allow for a secure, comfortable fit both in and out of the saddle. The hardy rubber soles provide traction even in slick or muddy conditions.
For all-day-long comfort, they have foam memory insoles. They will keep feet comfortable and dry all year round.
- Great for schooling, trail riding, and barn chores.
- The drawstring closure and elastic gusset provide a secure fit.
- Made from waterproof leather and lining.
3. HORZE Milly Kids Bling Tall Field Boots
These attractive field boots are made from sturdy synthetic leather that looks genuine. For a touch of bling, they have five crystals on the top of the boots that will stand out while riding.
For a comfortable, secure fit they have a back zipper with a snap closure and elasticated panels. With moisture-wicking cambrelle lining, they keep feet cool no matter the weather. The Ecorider rubber sole provides excellent traction while being waterproof.
They have elasticated laces that allow for additional flexibility. These adorable boots are great for everyday wear and schooling shows.
- Feature a crystal accent piece for a touch of bling.
- Have a moisture-wicking cambrelle lining and Ecorider rubber sole.
- Provide a comfortable, flexible fit.
4. HORZE Chester Kids Tall Horse Riding Boots
Made from strong, supple rubber, these durable boots are built to last while looking stylish. They have a lovely sheen like real leather but are easier to clean.
Whether walking or riding, the durable rubber heel and sturdy outsole effectively absorb impact while also being comfortable. The elastic side panels make them easy to get on and off while providing a secure, flexible fit.
With a soft inner lining, these boots provide hours of comfort. Their weatherproof design is great for everyday wear and even schooling shows.
- Made from strong supple rubber that is easy to clean and weatherproof.
- Offers superior grip along with a durable rubber heel and a sturdy outsole.
- Elastic side panels and soft inner lining provide a comfortable fit.
5. Equistar Childs All-Weather Synthetic Field Riding Boots
These synthetic leather boots offer the look and feel of real leather. Their all-weather design makes them a perfect option to wear no matter the season or weather.
These boots have a sleek, narrow profile with V-style gussets at the top inside of the leg. For superior moisture management, the shaft of the boot is cushion lined with Dri-Tex.
The innovative EquiStar Sole System is long-lasting while providing additional comfort with its reduced weight and improved flexibility. These elegant-looking boots are great for schooling and showing.
- Made with all-weather synthetic leather that is soft and supple.
- A sleek profile with V-style gussets.
- Features Dri-Tex lining and an EquiStar Sole System.
6. Ariat Child’s Heritage Tall Riding Boot
These stunning boots provide quality craftsmanship and performance that will stand out in the show ring. They are made from premium full-grain leather that is durable and sleek.
For a classic look, they have a high Spanish cut topline and a contoured ankle design for a slender silhouette. To provide superior fit and comfort, they have a back zipper, a full-length elasticized panel on the lateral side, and an elastic gusset inside of the knee.
The 4LRTM footbed technology provides a moisture-wicking sock liner for lasting comfort. To provide stability and optimal performance they have a durable Duratread outsole.
- Made from quality leather with antique brass logo hardware for an elegant design.
- The back zipper, full-length elasticized panel on the lateral side, and elastic gusset on the inside of the knee provide comfort and support.
- Includes 4LRTM footbed technology and a Duratread outsole.
Before purchasing a pair of tall boots for your child, be sure to choose the proper style for the discipline your child is showing in.
Field boots are an ideal option for hunter/jumper disciplines, lower-level dressage, and eventing. They have soft, supple leather with signature laces on the insteps.
Dress boots are used for formal hunter classes and jumpers, along with lower levels of dressage. They are made of soft and supple leather, but do not have laces.
Dressage boots are worn in all levels of dressage. They have a stiffer build with no laces and have a straighter, stovepipe fit.