Our readers support us. This post may contain affiliate links. We earn from qualifying purchases. Learn More
Strong-willed and independent, Kayce Dutton often faces a troublesome relationship with his family, particularly his father. The former Marine often finds himself getting in trouble, as many of his decisions come from his heart.
Kayce Dutton, played by Luke Grimes, is the son of powerful rancher John Dutton, who is the brute force behind Yellowstone ranch. He is married to Monica and together they have one son, Tate. A rancher by heart, Kayce works breaking horses for a living.
Best Kayce Dutton Quotes
1. “Soldiers don’t tell war stories anymore, dad, because wars these days, it’s just about trying to live through them.”
2. “If I’m going to lose you, it’s going to be about what I did, not because I lied to you.”
3. “God sure finds interesting ways to put people out of business.”
4. “The only thing I’ve got left is to make a future for my son. This is the only thing I’ve got to give him.”
5. “My father used to tell me stories about people trying to take this place, about all the wars he had to fight to keep it. I never believed him. I believe him now. There’s people who, all they care about is more. How to get more, take more, and they’ll stop at nothing as long as it leads to more.”
“I’m already in a time out, son.”
6. “I’m already in a time out, son.”
7. “Plan’s not gonna change how somebody feels.”
8. “Yeah, well, the list of things I don’t want to do is endless. You telling me what to do is one of them… If I’d have known there were sides, I wouldn’t have been there at all.”
9. “I don’t care where I live, as long as we live together.”
10. “Till the day you die, you better never call me anything else.”
11. “Well, you should probably question it. I’m just lettin’ you know what you’re gonna find out.”
12. “There’s monsters everywhere in this world. You just gotta kill ’em when you find ’em.”
13. “You know we can’t stop the world from bein’ bad, Monica.”
Also read: Where is Yellowstone Filmed?
14. “That’s just cuz we’re inside it, dad. You see the plan. We’re standin’ on it.”
15. “You better not make up with them. There’s no stoppin’ it now.”
16. “Well ain’t that the thing about problems, dad? No matter how long you’re gone, they’ll be right here when you get back.”
17. “In case you don’t already know, there is no such thing as heaven.”
18. “You’re a 38-year-old bachelor living in your father’s house, working 100-hour weeks for a nibble of his approval. Is that the dream, Lee?”
Also read our Beth Dutton quotes, John Dutton quotes, and best Yellowstone quotes guides.
Monday 5th of September 2022
I love this series and I'm not a TV watcher. Please keep it going. I'm in love with rip and Tyler.