Nothing beats a witty “X walks into a bar” joke. They are great for any occasion, whether you want to cheer up a friend or annoy a sibling.
What’s more, you can make these jokes about almost anything, including horses! Below, we have a selection of the best A horse walks into a bar jokes for equestrians to enjoy.
Saddle up for a ride of hilarious horse jokes and try not to laugh too hard!
Here are twenty funny ‘A horse walks into a bar’ jokes!
1. A horse walks into a bar and steals my girlfriend of 5 years.
2. A horse walks into a bar. “Hey,” says the barman. “Yes please,” says the horse.
3. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asked him, “Why the long face?”
4. A horse walks into a bar. A chicken crosses the road. A lot of animals do things. It is not our place to judge.
5. A horse walks into a bar. Four hours later a horse walks unsteadily out of a bar.
6. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says “we don’t allow your kind here”, so the horse sues him for discrimi-NEIGH-tion.
7. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks, “Why the long face?” The horse replies, “Because you tell that same joke every time I come here.”
8. A horse walks into a bar. Four faults.
9. A horse walks into a bar. The whereabouts of the rider are unknown. Everyone is very tense.
10. A bar walks into a bartender. The horse says, “You’re not good at telling jokes, are you?”
11. A pony walks into a bar and whispers his order. Bartender asks, “Why are you whispering?” Pony replies, “I’m a little horse.”
12. A horse walks into a bar. The bartender says “Hey.” The horse said, “Nah, just beer please. I just ate.”
13. A horse walks into a bar and gets kicked out, as horses can’t be in bars.
14. Warhorse walks into a bar. The barman says, “Why the long film?”
15. A horse walks into a bar. The trainer says, “Next time, jump.”
16. A horse walks into a bar. He walks up to the bartender and says “Give me a beer.” The bartender is stunned, so he heads to the back of the bar to speak with the owner. “Hey boss” he says, “there’s a horse in the bar asking for a beer.” The bar owner pauses for a second, then replies “Well then give him one, but charge him double. Horses don’t know the price of beer.” So the bartender heads back out front and hands the horse a beer. “You know,” says the barkeep, “we don’t get many horses around here.” To which the horse replies, “At these prices I’m not surprised.”
17. A pantomime horse walks into a bar. The barman says, “Would you like a pint?” The horse says, “No, two halves.”
18. A racehorse walks into a bar with its entourage. The barman says, “You can’t come in here with those trainers.”
19. A white horse walks into a pub and asks for a whisky. The landlord says: “Hey, we’ve got a whisky named after you.” The horse replies: “What, George?”
20. A horse walks into a bar. The barman confuses idioms with jokes and offers him water, but can’t make him drink.